About Gautam Group of Institutions
Gautam Group of Institutions, a group of professional/technical institutes for education, training & research are established, managed and run by Right Path Foundation, a registered trust, is dedicated to capacity building and skill development of youths.
Major objectives of Gautam Group of Institutions are :-
- To establish, manage and run institutions of international standard for professional/technical education & training in Bihar and other states.
- To specifically work for establishing, running and supporting professional/technical institutions for education, training, capacity building and skill building of youths.
- To enhance job/income enhancement/upgradation opportunities for youths.
- To prevent migration of youths to other states for professional/technical education, training or jobs.
The Group under the able guidance and direction of its Chairman, Mr. Avijeet Kumar has established and is running following institutions to provide varied options to youths having varied career interests :-
- 1. Gautam Teachers Training College
- 2. Gautam Institute of Nursing & Paramedics
- 3. Gautam Industrial Training Centre
- 4. Mata Sushila Institute of Education
- 5. D. P. Singh Institute of Education
- 6. Mata Sushila Institute of Education (Nursing)